You’ve probably heard that breakfast is an absolute must-have for young children and adolescents.
But do adults need breakfast?
And if they do, why?
Let’s take a look at what the research says:
Why you’re likely skipping breakfast:
Only about 30% of people eat breakfast!
Eating breakfast is a challenge for many people.
Do you resonate with any of the following reasons for skipping?
· You don’t have enough time to eat breakfast.
· You’re too busy to make breakfast.
· You’re trying to lose weight, so you don’t want the extra calories of breakfast.
· You think eating breakfast will make you hungrier throughout the day.
· You’re not hungry.
· You’d rather sleep those extra minutes
· And then breakfast is controversial…
· Should you be putting grass-fed butter in your coffee?? Well, that’s a whole ‘nother blog post…
If you’ve ever skipped breakfast or are in the habit of not eating breakfast, you’ll definitely want to keep reading.
Once you see the benefits, you may just be motivated to become a breakfast eater 😊
Why you should NOT skip breakfast:
You ready for this? Here’s we go!